- Right side of the screen controls the camera: put your right thumb on the right side and try to rotate it.
- Left side of the screen controls the character: put your left thumb on the left side and try to move around.
Additional controls are located in the bottom right corner of the screen. Creators can enable or disable these controls, so this means not all games would have them.
- Jump & Double Jump: the biggest round button with the arrow up ⬆️
- Dash: located above the Jump button with an arrow to the right ➡️
- Shoot: located to the left of the Jump button and looks like a splash of paint
- Flashlight: located to the left of the Jump button and looks like a flashlight 🔦